Adult Education Registration
Registration: Coronado Adult Education
- NO in-class registration.
- Notification will be given if the schedule changes or if a class is cancelled.
- Pay by cash, VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX, or check (payable to Coronado Unified School District or CUSD).
- Seniors (60+) and high school students are eligible for discounted tuition.
- Please select classes carefully and note the days and dates on your calendar. Confirmations are not mailed.
- There is a “No Refund Policy” for student no-shows
Please see refund and cancellation policy below.
• Please select classes carefully and note the dates and times on your calendar. There is a “No Refund Policy” for student “no-shows.” The Service Center is not responsible for reminding students of start dates.
• If for any reason you drop a course, the Service Center must receive your call ONE DAY PRIOR to the start of the FIRST class in order to receive a refund. For dropped classes, a $5 processing fee will be retained for each refund. In lieu of a refund, you may take a credit toward another class. Unused attendance is not transferrable to another session or another student, and no cancellations are accepted the first day of class or after the class begins, even if you have not attended.
Use the registration form on the brochure. Please include check or credit card information. Mail to: Coronado Adult School, 650 D Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118. Make check payable to CUSD.
A $10 fee will be charged for returned checks.
You may phone in your registration by calling (619) 522-8911. Please have your credit card information ready when calling. See “Service Center Hours.”
Walk-ins are welcomed, however, please call the Service Center prior to the class to verify that space is available. The Adult Education/CTE Service Center is located at 650 D Ave. Phone (619) 522-8911. (Please check in with the Coronado High School office during school hours for visitor pass)
Visit our website at http://adulted.coronadousd.net and click on "Register Now for Adult Education Classes" to register for classes via the internet. The name that will appear on your banking statement is Coronado Adult Education.
Classes Fill Quickly. Register Early!
Always call the Service Center prior to the start of class to ensure that space is available and check to see if there have been any last-minute changes in the class time or location. For more information call (619) 522-8911.