Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
CUSD Staff: T.H.E. Webinar: Student Success with ChromebooksFebruary 12, 2014
Preparing today's students for academic success means putting the right technology tools into their hands—tools that support curriculum and foster self-directed learning.
Learn how to drive achievement in your district with Chromebooks. Join us February 12 to hear Michael Casey, director of technology at Del Mar Union School District (DMUSD) in San Diego, discuss how his district is using Chromebooks to support its writing curriculum and the Common Core State Standards. Don't miss this one-hour event to get details on the district's:
- Curriculum implementation strategy
- Process for integrating instructional tools
- Criteria for selecting a hardware platform
- Professional development program
- Plan for driving self-directed learning
Get a step-by-step plan for using Chromebooks to achieve your district's academic goals. Register today!
Time: 11:00AM PT