Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Redirecting Children's BehaviorFebruary 10 - March 17, 2014
1009 C Ave, Coronado, CA 9211(map)
Monday Mornings, February 10th-March 17th
9am-11am at the Coronado SAFE Office
Join Hilde Gross, Family Coach, and learn how to resolve conflicts without power struggles and improve behavior while enhancing your child’s self-esteem.
In 5 weeks you will learn how to:
- Resolve conflict without power struggles
- Have your children treat YOU and each other with respect
- Stop all the fighting
- Never have to threaten, bargain, or-worst of all-beg your kids again
- Find ways to allow your children to solve their own problems
- Assist your children in becoming responsible, self-sufficient and self-confident
- Give your child tools to get past any setback
- How to work as a unified couple and deal with stress at home
Hilde Gross has more than 11 years of experience working with children, parents, teachers, counselors and pediatricians. As a family coach, mediator, Human Software Engineer and community volunteer, Hilde has used her background in psychology to teach skills that help create strong, responsible, cooperative and respectful children.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Coronado SAFE, Student And Family Enrichment
Tel: (619) 522-6884