Adult Education Registration
Spring 2021 Class Information
CLICK ON THE CLASS FOR DETAILS!
- English as a Second Language
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Microsoft Excel Fundamental
- Microsoft Excel for the Workplace (Intermediate)
- Google Workspace
- Online registration starts - December 14, 2020.
- Distance Learning (Only)
- NO in-class registration.
- Notification will be given if the schedule changes or if a class is canceled.
- Please select classes carefully and note the days and dates on your calendar. Confirmations are not mailed.
You may phone in your registration by calling (619) 522-8911. Please have information ready when calling. Due to heavy call volumes during registration, you may not get through right away. Leave a message and the adult education staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
All Walk-In registration starts on January 11, 2021.
Please call the Service Center prior to visiting the office. The Adult Education/CTE Service Center is located at 201 Sixth Street at the Coronado District Office Phone (619) 522-8911.
Visit our website at http://adulted.coronadousd.net and click on "Register Now for Adult Education Classes" to register for classes.
Classes Fill Quickly. Register Early!
If classes do not have the required students they will be canceled. Tell your friends to sign up with you!