Adult Education Registration
- NO in-class registration.
- Notification will be given if the schedule changes or if a class is cancelled.
- Pay by cash, VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX, or check (payable to Coronado Unified School District or CUSD).
- Seniors (60+) and high school students are eligible for discounted tuition.
- Please select classes carefully and note the days and dates on your calendar. Confirmations are not mailed.
- There is a “No Refund Policy” for student no-shows
Please see refund and cancellation policy below.
• Please select classes carefully and note the dates and times on your calendar. There is a “No Refund Policy” for student “no-shows.” The Service Center is not responsible for reminding students of start dates.
• If for any reason you drop a course, the Service Center must receive your call ONE DAY (24 hours) PRIOR to the start of the FIRST class in order to receive a refund. For dropped classes before the deadline, a $5 processing fee will be retained. In lieu of a refund, you may take a credit toward another class. Unused attendance is not transferrable to another session or another student, and no cancellations are accepted the first day of class or after the class begins for any reason.
Use the registration form on the brochure (for Fall and Spring sessions only). Please include check or credit card information. Mail to: Coronado Adult School, 650 D Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118. Make check payable to CUSD.
A $10 fee will be charged for returned checks.
You may phone in your registration by calling (619) 522-8911. Please have your credit card information ready when calling. Due to heavy call volumes during registration you may not get through right away. Leave a message and the adult education staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Walk-In by Appointment Only
Please call the Service Center prior to visiting the office. The Adult Education/CTE Service Center is located at 650 D Ave on the Coronado High School campus. Phone (619) 522-8911. (adult education students will not be allowed on campus during high school hours unless appointments have been made)
Visit our website at http://adulted.coronadousd.net and click on "Register Now for Adult Education Classes" to register for classes. The name that will appear on your banking statement is Coronado Adult Education.
Classes Fill Quickly. Register Early!
If classes do not have more than 7 students they will be cancelled. Tell your friends to sign up with you!