High School CTE Courses
Career Technical Education
Learning that works for America
Career Technical Education (CTE) is a program of study that involves a multiyear sequence of courses that integrates core academic knowledge with technical and occupational knowledge to provide students with a pathway to postsecondary education and careers.
Coronado High School students ONLY, may enroll in CTE courses scheduled at Coronado High School.
CTE Course Offerings for School Year 2020-2021
High School students may enroll for CTE courses through their counselor.
- Digital Arts: Animation, Broadcasting, Digital Media Foundation, Digital Photography, Digital Video Production, Game Design and App Development, Graphic Design, Filmmaking, Multimedia Designer
- Engineering Design Introduction
- Engineering Project / Principles
- Furniture Manufacturing/Finishing
- Furniture Manufacturing/Finishing Advanced
- Professional Musical Theatre Performance
- Professional Musical Theatre/Dance
- Professional Musical Theatre/Vocal Music
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Advanced
- Stagehand Technician I
- Stagehand Technician II
- Theatre Design I
- Theatre Design II
- Woodworking Advanced