Adult Education Registration
- Online registration opened on August 2, 2021.
- Distance Learning & In Classroom Learning
- NO in-class registration.
- Notification will be given if the schedule changes or if a class is cancelled.
- Pay by cash, VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX, or check (payable to "Coronado Unified School District" or "CUSD"). NOTE: A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Please select classes carefully and note the days and dates on your calendar. Confirmations are not mailed or emailed.
- There is a "No Refund Policy" for student no-shows. Please see refund and cancellation policy below.
You may phone in your registration by calling (619) 522-8911. Please have information ready when calling. Due to heavy call volumes during registration, you may not get through right away. Please leave a message and the adult education staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
All Walk-In registrations started on August 16, 2021.
Please call the Service Center at (619) 522-8911 prior to visiting the office. The Adult Education Service Center is located at 201 Sixth Street at the Coronado District Office.
Visit our registration website: https://coronadousd.asapconnected.com/ and either login to an existing user account or click on the type of class you're interested in on the left navigation panel to register for classes. Any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes Fill Quickly. Register Early!
If classes do not have the required students they will be canceled. Tell your friends to sign up with you!
Please select classes carefully and note the dates and times on your calendar. There is a "No Refund Policy" for student "no-shows." The Service Center is not responsible for reminding students of start dates. If for any reason you drop a course, the Service Center must receive your call ONE DAY (24 hours) PRIOR to the start of the FIRST class in order to receive a refund. For dropped classes before the deadline, a $10 processing fee will be retained. In lieu of a refund, you may take a credit toward another class. Unused attendance is not transferrable to another session or another student. No cancellations are accepted the first day of class or after the class begins for any reason.